The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dang!!! That's :cold:

Went out today, it was fabulous! There were even a few manatee! Vis was great, water was very comfortable, wore 3mm, no hood, down until the current kicked me out, and wasn't chilled at all. Overall, a very happy day for me. As I was diving, I began to wonder, how many dives does it take to consider yourself a troll?

I heard there was a manatee! How cool. Didn't see it. But did see the spotted eagle ray and a bat fish. Good dive. I had my 3 mm jane and a 7mm shorty with a beanie. Toasty warm. :)

Manatee!!!!

I was off Port Everglades yesterday. Didn't see any manatee but did get pretty close to that submarine. That was very cool. (And not something you see every day)

I'm hoping I can somehow manage to get up to BHB a couple more times before the end of the year ...

POSSIBLE COLLECTOR
I was told there was a diver maybe trying to get an eel. He had a bucket & a net. It is quite possible he might have had a scientific permit but this is a NO TAKE ZONE, so if you see him or anyone else ask or stand guard in the area they are in to be sure they do not remove anything that they shouldn't. I may only be 5'2 & dive solo most of the time but I would signal them it is a NO-No & if they ignored me I would cut short my dive to report them. Of course, who do we call as one diver once talked to FWC that were in the park & that went no where.

PS If the diver recognizes himself in this post & wasn't illegally collecting I am sorry
Again lead in says "POSSIBLE"

As I was diving, I began to wonder, how many dives does it take to consider yourself a troll?
You'll have to keep checking in the mirror at the restroom closest to the picnic tables and eventually you'll see the transition.

Good luck and keep on trolling (I meant diving).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom