the Cove or Alegator head this weekend??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

turns out wife will be back fro Phoenix earlier than expected so I won't be able to make the dusk dive Friday. I WILL be looking for a report though. Both here and at divebuddylist. No slacking!!! It's cut and paste so even divers should be able to master it.

Divinman

OK since Terry has opted out of the Friday night dive, we have a few possibilities.
We can do the La Jolla cove, Marine Room reef, or Marine room canyon. We can go dusk, or completely night diving.

I know Paul, Roy, Ryan, and myself will be diving. Anyone else want to go? Let's have a vote on the location.

Tomorrow La Jolla Tides

1. La Jolla Dusk (6:00)
2. La Jolla Night (7:00)
3. Marine Room Dusk (6:00) (canyon or reefs)
4. Marine Room Night (7:00) (canyon or reefs)
5. South Casa Dusk (6:00)
6. South Casa Night (7:00) (I dunno about night here)

Friday, Sunset 7:35 pm. Every day it gets 1 minute earlier. So fast!!

I vote for 2, Alligatorhead night dive. Tide should be really high, perfect for jumping off rocks!

Sean

divebuddysean:
I'll be on the DiveAnimals Panga with Divinman on Saturday.

I see Terry got you to part with your hard earned cash, eh :wink: Sounds like fun - make you good some good photos and have a safe dive if I don't see you tomorrow night, which may not happen for me now that my wife wants to go early Sat AM to the Shores (most likely). I'll confirm later tomorrow if I can make it or not.

Paul

divebuddysean:
OK since Terry has opted out of the Friday night dive, we have a few possibilities.
We can do the La Jolla cove, Marine Room reef, or Marine room canyon. We can go dusk, or completely night diving.

I know Paul, Roy, Ryan, and myself will be diving. Anyone else want to go? Let's have a vote on the location.

Tomorrow La Jolla Tides

1. La Jolla Dusk (6:00)
2. La Jolla Night (7:00)
3. Marine Room Dusk (6:00) (canyon or reefs)
4. Marine Room Night (7:00) (canyon or reefs)
5. South Casa Dusk (6:00)
6. South Casa Night (7:00) (I dunno about night here)

Friday, Sunset 7:35 pm. Every day it gets 1 minute earlier. So fast!!

I vote for 2, Alligatorhead night dive. Tide should be really high, perfect for jumping off rocks!

Sean

I vote for Alligator Head for Friday also - the ealier the better for me. 6pm would be better than 7 if you guys can swing it.

Then I would like to dive S Casa early Sat morning - assuming I can get an air fill between Fri night and Sat morning!

divebuddysean:
OK 6 is fine with me. It may be just you me and Roy. So we meet at the Cove at 6pm!

See you there,

Sean

I will not be able to make the Friday dive, I will be there for the Sunday am dive. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I can't dive that much,my wify has a very sharp kitchen knife that is looking for action............

I will also be there for the Sunday Dive, where is everyone meeting? by the flag pole? I'm only going to bring one tank but I'm up for getting to get a fill for a second Dive.

Cheers,
Sam

Sam_in_SanDiego:
I will also be there for the Sunday Dive, where is everyone meeting? by the flag pole? I'm only going to bring one tank but I'm up for getting to get a fill for a second Dive.

Cheers,
Sam

That is a good question, haven't been discussed yet, lets meet at the flag pole, since are heading out in front of the main life quard tower..........kewl.

OE Express is around the corner, could always get a refill there............

Sam I would try to rent a tank since the Shores is a zoo this summer for parking. Roy and I tried to park around 11am one day and I eneded up parking a few blocks away.
If your up to the task though, no worries! :)

I figure we can meet in the rear of the parking lot to the right of where you would enter the lot.

See you Sunday!

Sean

Back
Top Bottom