The Devil's Teeth(Book)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Not sure if this has book has been discussed yet. I just finished reading The Devil's Teeth by Susan Casey. Excellent read for those that are interested in the Farallon Islands or GW's. I would really love to see one of the big sisters that roam the Farallon waters. :D

importriders:
Not sure if this has book has been discussed yet. I just finished reading The Devil's Teeth by Susan Casey. Excellent read for those that are interested in the Farallon Islands or GW's. I would really love to see one of the big sisters that roam the Farallon waters. :D

I thought this was a great book-- It was mysterious, humorous, scary, intelligent, and in all it lets us know about these often misunderstood sharks. Loved the book and passed it on for others to enjoy. My favorite part was the one about the snorkelers that were dumped off for a day of fun-- only to fly aboard the dive boat like a bunch of penguins zooming up on land at a high rate of speed after fifteen minutes in the water. I was absolutely dying!!!

I also just finished this book and I woould agree, exellent read. Entertaining and very informative. The infomation on the history of the islands was fascinating. Anyone know how to get in touch with the Author, Susan Casey? I'd love to drop her an email and tell what I thought of the book.

Hmmmm i'm going to pick it up this coming weekend...good reading material while out on the boat chilling out. thanks guy's

Same here i'm like 1/2 way through now and it's a really good book. thanks for the recommendation.

I enjoyed it as well-a great read -and takes place right in my backyard!
I dont know if I would want to read it on a boat..might make me a little nervous!
Those urchin divers out there sure have some huevos! :11:

I read it over the summer and i think its a great book.
the part about the snorkelers was really funny. seeing a sister would be too cool!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom