The Morrison was a busy site today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chris Red

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Buffalo, NY formerly from Ontario, Canada
# of dives
500 - 999
Six of us went out to the Morrison at Centennial Beach in Barrie this afternoon, and to our surprise, we were far from being alone.

What a gorgeous afternoon: sunshine, air a balmy 39F, the water 36F, a little snow for seasonal decor, fairly good viz and presto! The Morrison was as the Morrison always is. Only saw one fish, a dormant rock bass. Came back up to a glorious sunset and that was a wrap. Good dive with great buddies!

Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season! and more great dives.

... Well at least in the Barrie area. No Ice yet.
The fountain has been turned into a lighted Christmas tree shape :hert: , there was just enough snow for effect, snow shoes were not required. Plenty of ducks and geese, queing for dinner??? :chef:

Lots of divers, joggers, dog walkers... it could have been July, except that the water craft :biggrinba were nowhere to be seen.... oh and of course the temperature was milder.

Vlada and Tom were just getting out when we arrived, and there was another group getting ready to go in. Funny, though, I don't recall seeing the other group down there today.

Such a Small Planet we live on. as to the other folks...
I thought they were suiting up... maybe they were actually just finished??

warren_l:
Vlada and Tom were just getting out when we arrived, and there was another group getting ready to go in. Funny, though, I don't recall seeing the other group down there today.

everytime i went there there were more bass then i could count. Some thing must have scared them away.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom