The new girl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

defaziofaze2

Reaction score
:diver: Hi...just found this site and am anxious to hear about other dive experiences. I am in the Northwest (WA) and love to dive in the cold water. Of course the warm water in getting more attractive due to all the gear I wear. Love to meet some new people.

I just came back from Coronado Island off Tiauna Mexico. We saw 3 grey whales from the boat on the surface about 100 feet away! They were magnificent.

On our dives we swam with over hundreds of sea lions who toyed with us. We must seem so incredibly retarded to them - they are so agile and graceful. Visibility was 50 feet and the water temperature 55-57. Flat calm and bright and sunny - around 75 degree air temperature.

Hi! Val,
Welcome to the board. Glad you're here. You'll find good info and fine folk.
DSAO,
Larry

Bring your drysuit and come to LA 8 islands right off our coast. Have you been diving here ? Hal

Welcome to the boards! Looks like you already made some friends!:D

Welcome from another Washington diver. You will find there is a wealth of information here and, most likely, some good dive buddies :D

What is a Ship's Chandler?

MD

from Texas !

Have a fun time on the board !

Hola! I'm new myself. Welcome aboard everyone is here is so helpful and great! I cant wait to get certified

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom