The Official 2011-2012 NHL Hockey thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok folks, it’s getting to be that time of year again…. When the world is divided into two different groups. Group (1)-Red Wing Fans and group(2)- Losers.

The two most feared words in hockey right now: Sid's Back!
Right up until he gets bumped.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Ok folks, it’s getting to be that time of year again…. When the world is divided into two different groups. Group (1)-Red Wing Fans and group(2)- Losers.

Scubajennifer sock puppet?????????

WOW really I think this is just more than a little fist fight. I hope all Flyer fans don't take after the teams habitual fighting habits. This really makes the Flyer nation look really really bad. These guys aren't fans. As Mike Milbury said it "They are professors of GOONISM"

NJ man faces trial for attack on NY fans in Philly - NHL - Yahoo! Sports

Really only a lawyer would say something like this:

One victim was an off-duty policeman from Woodbridge, N.J. He was beaten unconscious.

Veteri’s attorney has said the case is a fistfight that’s being blown out of proportion.

Gopher chicks are the national champions. Gopher men play the fighting sioux today to get to the frozen four. My prediction is a gopher victory!

WOW really I think this is just more than a little fist fight. I hope all Flyer fans don't take after the teams habitual fighting habits. This really makes the Flyer nation look really really bad. These guys aren't fans. As Mike Milbury said it "They are professors of GOONISM"

NJ man faces trial for attack on NY fans in Philly - NHL - Yahoo! Sports

Really only a lawyer would say something like this:

One victim was an off-duty policeman from Woodbridge, N.J. He was beaten unconscious.

Veteri’s attorney has said the case is a fistfight that’s being blown out of proportion.
These assholes don't represent Philly. Just like I'm sure the Rangers fan don't represent NY.
But don't forget, this kind of crap happens in every city. I was almost jumped at a Devils game for wearing a Flyers jersey. I remember a dude getting killed somewhere in California a few years ago.
It's just trendy to point out when it's in Philly.

Good Luck for your Gophers! If the Rangers should win, will they include Derek as one of the 52 names?
See you topside! John

Aren't they the same thing? :idk:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom