The Omega Man vs. I am Legend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just saw it yesterday. Not too impressed. I think it would have been way scarier if the zombies weren't CGI (which wasn't the most effective CGI in the first place). It seems to be almost exactly like omega man. Scenery was awesome. I think they should let NYC get some overgrowth and let a few deer loose.

I think 28 Days Later is the way to go for post-viral-infection-to-zombie scariness. Real, running, biting, tenacious, and mindless is creepier than having a howling, pensive, computer-generated, leader-zombie.

Will Smith is awesome, though. He saved much of it.

I almost always go into a movie expecting crap, so I am pleasantly surprised when it turns out better than I expected. I read the reviews about "Smith good, movie bad" and went into it with this expectation. I thought Smith was great and the movie not so bad. Not an award winner, but not complete crap either.

yeah.. 28 Days was way freaky :11:

are you back on island dave? let's go divin'

I'll be back tomorrow night. I'm itching to get back in the water. It is so cold here, the water that comes out of the faucet is noticeably colder. And the ocean has a collar of ice. brutal

..It is so cold here, the water that comes out of the faucet is noticeably colder. And the ocean has a collar of ice. brutal
but you do have your 7mm semi-dry :eyebrow:

or did santa bring a new 3mm?

Back
Top Bottom