The paulwall/SB Dine-around

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had lunch with friends. Yours are imaginary...

<denise goes back on the ignore list>

<paul clicks Report! button>

I had lunch with friends. Yours are imaginary...

How do you know they are imaginary? Have you ever talked to them?:D

And how can you report me for getting off topic...I said I ate lunch too...that was the topic wasn't it?:wink:

Alright Denise and Paul, quit fighting back there or I'll turn this board around and take you both home - don't think I won't do it!! :p

Sorry I wasn't on here for a few days. Paul, thanks again for lunch and I'm pretty darn sure I'm a go for Ft. Pickens!! Andreas, I sent you a message on MySpace but never heard back from you - hope I didn't offend you somehow. Denise, I gotta meet you one of these days! :D

Alright Denise and Paul, quit fighting back there or I'll turn this board around and take you both home - don't think I won't do it!! :p

Sorry I wasn't on here for a few days. Paul, thanks again for lunch and I'm pretty darn sure I'm a go for Ft. Pickens!! Andreas, I sent you a message on MySpace but never heard back from you - hope I didn't offend you somehow. Denise, I gotta meet you one of these days! :D

Never got message :-( and i never get offended :D.. all is well sorry i missed it.

Never got message :-( and i never get offended :D.. all is well sorry i missed it.

Hmm, it shows as having been read. Oh well...give me a shout when you get the chance!

Paul and I fight? Ahhhhhh...that's the way Paul treats you when he """really""" likes you..don't let him fool you. He came out of "solo diving" to be my dive buddy..:blinking:

Andreas!! I didn't know you had a myspace. I'll be needing that address :10:

I can't wait to meet you too Doll_Fin. Us Lady Divers always have a blast together!!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom