The ScubaTool needs a redesign. Nominations for new attachments:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are artistic ways to display sporting goods in your living room, you know. That's why I need the Ti bike, they look wonderful hanging on old brick walls. I'm still trying to come up with a practical, modern way to display tanks artfully.

I could use a dab of silicon in my scubatool and maybe engraved with my CC # for the times I've had to jump overboard and swim ashore, although the plastic held up just fine.

Well I'm a little reluctant to post it since it is still in the design stage, but I'm working on the F.O.S.A attachment for the Scuba tool. In laymans terms "Flip Out Spare Air" its designed to mount directly to your ST. I've included a photo of the proto type. It is more advanced than the standard spare air. You flip out your scuba tool pull the FOSA attachment out, you then puncture the end of the Cylinder with your dive knife and cram it into the end of your snorkel. Were not sure on how much bottom time this will give you, but we are fairly confident at this point it would not matter much anyhow.

Attachments

• Scubatool FOSA.JPG
    Scubatool FOSA.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 48
How about the one that the divers of the Army of Switzerland use...

images

Long live Helvetica!! :D

do it easy:
Backup remote control on a bolt snap, stowed on harness.

Would that be a "land BCD"?

You could have a vest with "D" rings and then keep the remote on a bolt snap attached, a flashlight, (in case the power goes out) a bottle opener and a cork screw for emergencies...what else is vital to living on land?

A wrench!
Perfect for dismantling your reg and good to use when pulling hot stuff out of the oven...numerous other uses as well...I´d say ******-clamp but let´s face it, it´s the wrong demographic :D

:klo: :flush: :toilet Toilet tank? why not the toilet bowl??
do it easy:
Scuba Cribs- You think you know? You have no idea!

That ladder is hard core! I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one with scuba themed decorations. :)

Anyone ever soak their regs in the toilet tank? :wink:

EDIT: For the record, I haven't- I'm just wondering.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom