The VERY best part of Carnaval in Cozumel...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi, I'm with you on that. My husband and I were oohing and aahing at all the precious little ones. We were just so amazed at how well behaved the children are down here, especially with being out so late. I got lots of video of the floats, but I didn't get a lot of still shots. I even made it a goal to take lots of pictures of the children, but they were all just so beautiful, I forgot to take the stills. I only wish I had more candy to toss off the balcony to them. That was really neat.

Christi,
A) The Pics ARE cute, I bet it was a blast !
B) Thanks for the chuckle....HOOK EM ! :thumbs_up

See ya soon, Sue

Christi, those picts bring back some great memories. My wife and i were in CZM about 5 yrs ago during Christmas. we stayed at hotel Pepita and were humbled at the beauty of the citizens there. one night at the hotel a group of about 10 children came in and performed the Posada. just their smiles made the whole trip worth every penny.
thanks,
Monte

p/s see you in august. let me know if i can bring you anything from Texas. I have a lot of fire ants if that would help ( cheap ).

It brings back fond memories of Cozumel. The first time I went to Cozumel it was Carnival time.

We came through town from the airport and there were all these weird big heads along the waterfront. My first impression was "this is a very strange town", then I found out it was Carnival.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom