The wait is over, Mach V extreme!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UFScubaDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Well the wait is over, DEMA has passed. After numerous calls to Patrick the new BC has arrived. First impression of this BC is WOW. Its like nothing you have ever seen, I can assure you that. Ill post a full review after friday dive trip to Gennie. Here is a link of some pics, I think I did it right. Hats off to Patrick for outstanding customer service and product. http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q69/ufscubadiver/ -Tom

What is that, gator skin??? Kevlar??? Looking forward to your review.

40# on the left 30# on the right, full review comming tomorrow.

Wow! You got two!

They look like twins. I wouldn't have guessed that they were different lifts.

How does that material feel? How small will they fold up... ie. for packing into a gear bag?

Lol Stephen, one is my cousins, he got the 40#. As for the different sizes they are almost identical which is pretty amazing. Ill post a review later today after gennie.
-Tom

Just as an aside: Is it me or is that inflater hose quite long?

Well, my Mach V Extreme arrived today and it looks great. My compliments to Patrick for the fine finish work. I can't believe how small it is compared to my 30# Razor.

Unfortunately I won't get to dive it until January and I can't wait to try it out.

I'll be curious to hear the report from UFScubaDiver on how it felt in the water.

Inflator hose is the same length as on my Razor.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom