http://www.diveheart.org/

Think Pink Photos!!!! - Spread the love

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

D_B:
With a smile like that, I just have to host the pic to show everyone :D (see, told you you this thread needed more ladies pic's : )
pinktracy45.jpg
:wave-smil

D_B:
Abaduck .. somehow? your Kimber shirt, kilt picture ended up in Kimbers hands .. he he he , I can still hear her giggling from here :D

D_B:

Flaming nora. Yer dead meat. Pick a window pal - you're leaving.

Wait a minute - you made the wench laugh. OK, yer forgiven, this once...

For the uninitiated, this is how I more normally wear the bloody thing:

kilt1.jpg

Absolutely no pink involved whatever.

Mike

I think a certain gnome will have some pics today.

ok...Kimber "Lil pink winged angel" darling...here I am thinkin pink outside the Australian Parliament building in Canberra with the federal police chasing us for parking car outside...we built our parliament into a hill...too much work to move all that dirt! Very aussie way to think hey!

Always trouble...down under... "El help...I can't insert image????"

Get better soon girlfriend...can't wait to see your SoCal photos...give me a year and I'll come and join you lot! xxx

D_B:
Here you go, Neetski :)

NeetsinPink1.jpg

That is HOT!

Neets, well if you get ticked at a member of parliament you can just walk up that grass, go on top of their office and, um, let your dog do his business :) okay, I know that was rotten but... BTW, love the color of your car.

Here is a "Think Pink" photo that I took at work, and nooooooo, I did not hear any comments about me wearing a pink shirt *fingers in ears* ... na na na na na na na la la la la ... Nope, didn't hear a one ;-)

thinkpink.jpg

D_B:
Here is a "Think Pink" photo that I took at work, and nooooooo, I did not hear any comments about me wearing a pink shirt *fingers in ears* ... na na na na na na na la la la la ... Nope, didn't hear a one ;-)

thinkpink.jpg

See it is too hard to pick on you D_B. That said, why do you have a pink shirt :hmmm: Don't even try avoiding the question young man :wink:

Back
Top Bottom