Think Tank bags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharksdelight

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Think Tank bags are extremely high quality and I have reviewed bags from many of the hi end bag companies. While not too expensive, I can't imagine that they would be given away for free. I still use the one Think Tank sent me for review.

I have posted here before my willingness to use my own legit connections to get help people buy photo and video equipment for a better price than they could get anywhere else. Some of the sites sponsors didn't like that, which I understand, never the less, for the many I have helped both here and on wetpixel, I have never once gotten a complaint and only once couldn't get a better price and that was because the gear needed to be shipped to Palau. I never made a cent, just helped others. The offer is still good. Just PM me.
As far as Mike is concerned, his absence from both here and wetpixel makes things obvious. I do not think that drugs have anything to do with it and it is my experience that the first suggestion regarding truth has everything to do with it. I warned him on the phone about this a few years ago and I guess he just didn't heed my advice.
Steve

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Post moved to Classifieds: Photography.
Please post all such offers in the appropriate Classifieds Section. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom