This is awesome, I'm glad to be aboard...literally!

What was your first feeling of being a fish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone for all the great greetings. It feels so nice to be loved...wink!! It is going to take me awhile to finally figure all this stuff on on SB. It doesn't come with a manual, so I just click on stuff until I get used to how it all works. lol!

Lu

Scuba Board is fun...lots! My boyfriend, Steffen and I went on our first wreck dive, it was...wow, words can't describe how awesome it was. RUBY E is where we went; two dives. Incredible and can't wait to do MORE!!

Lu

LchelleD:
...no inconsiderate people to upset you ...
Lu
Welcome to ScubaBoard, but not every diver out there is considerate. I was doing a solo dive, huntig for fossilized shark teeth at Venice Beach, FL and was the first diver in the water that day. Conditions were absolutely perfect, and with a max depth of 20 feet, I knew I had a LOT of bottom time coming on that dive. About an hour into the dive, another diver descended right on top of me, put his fins about a foot in front of my mask, then proceded to do as large of a flutter kick as possible to ruin my vis. Man I wanted to cut that guy's air hose with my dive knife! Believe it or not, there are inconsiderate divers out there, as well as inconsiderate boaters. I hope you never have to run into either.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom