This is fernando de noronha!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adairrj

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi all,
I’d like to share this video about my dives in Fernando de Noronha.
Fernando de Noronha is located in the Atlantic, 340 km outside the coast of Brazil. It's a volcano with it's top just 300 m above surface but it's actually a mountain 4,000 m high.

Link: YouTube - ISTO É FERNANDO DE NORONHA !!!

Best,
Adair

Thanks for posting the link. I was surprised at how many Caribbean species were present, but given the prevailling current directions there, I should have expected that. Fernando de Noronha has been on my "bucket list" of dive sites for several years.

What were the depths for the non-wreck dives?

Thanks for posting the link. I was surprised at how many Caribbean species were present, but given the prevailling current directions there, I should have expected that. Fernando de Noronha has been on my "bucket list" of dive sites for several years.

What were the depths for the non-wreck dives?

Thanks drbill,
The depths were from 3ft/1m - 180ft/55m.
Best,
Adair

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Fernando de Noronha is now on my list.

Just got back from Fernando de Noronha yesterday. I did not get video but I took fotos of most of my dives. Sharks, turtles, spotted eagle rays, HUGE green morays every dive. This island is magnificent. Was only there for 3 days next time will be at least a week. I would recommend this place to anyone.
Eric

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom