This is so sad... Whaleshark harrasment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've never understood why this is hurled around like an insult. There are a number of studies that show being in a forest actually lowers blood pressure and improves immune response. In Japan there is a program studying the short-term beneficial effects of trees on people. *shrug*

I'm going to go out on a limb (so to speak) and say this study is not being conducted in Aokigahara.

Guess I'm in trouble, I had a whale shark do a head on with me in Thailand in May, reached out and just touched his nose, guess I'll burn in hell... You can see it on FB @ Trent Lamb

No idea how the whaleshark felt but I certainly would not like any animals, homosepiens included, grabe/touch me for no apparent reason.

No idea how the whaleshark felt but I certainly would not like any animals, homosepiens included, grabe/touch me for no apparent reason.
Me neither.. but If I ran them over I wouldn't call it "for no apparent reason" anymore :p

FISH.jpgHere goes the fish...

You are cruel bubbly noob.

Back
Top Bottom