Those were the days!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi,

Will I get to see it this coming week?

Mike

Christi:
Woo Hoo!!! It's mine now!!!! Thanks Kent for sharing the photo and thanks Rich for sharing the EBay link, and thanks Jeff for the secret tip :wink:
Works like a charm doesn't it!?! :crafty:

Paco:
Christi,

Will I get to see it this coming week?

Mike

Uh, I doubt it will be here to me yet....as a matter of fact...I Know it wont! It's being sent to my TX address and then I'll bring it back with me on my next trip...then I've got to get it framed :) Unfortunatley it'll be awhile before I even get to see it :)

Christi:
Uh, I doubt it will be here to me yet....as a matter of fact...I Know it wont! It's being sent to my TX address and then I'll bring it back with me on my next trip...then I've got to get it framed :) Unfortunatley it'll be awhile before I even get to see it :)

I'll be coming down at the beginning of May. I'd be happy to bring it to you if you haven't made other arrangements.

Never had sea turtle soup, but I have eaten a lot of snapping turtle soup. I wonder how do the two compare ?

ggunn:
I'll be coming down at the beginning of May. I'd be happy to bring it to you if you haven't made other arrangements.

Thank you! I will definitely keep that in mind!

Christi:
Thank you! I will definitely keep that in mind!

No problem. I'll be in touch when it gets close to time to see if you need/want anything from Texas that will fit in my luggage.

Christi:

Christi, before you frame it, make copies and sell them in your shop. I will definitely buy one from you. You could make back what you paid for it with one sale.I love the poster.

Just an idea.

Mawg:
Christi, before you frame it, make copies and sell them in your shop. I will definitely buy one from you. You could make back what you paid for it with one sale.I love the poster.

Just an idea.

I can't say for sure...but I would be willing to bet that doing that would infringe on some copyright issues....not to mention ethical ones.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom