Thursday 18th Jan Weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello fellow "fitness fans" -
I've been faithful with the cardio every day and have even hired the all-important personal trainer! Scale says that I've lost seven lbs the first week. This is great motivation for me. Lots more to go - so the key for me will be to stay motivated.

Anyone else have similar challenges?

Scott

Dang, everyone is doing so good! It's been a rough start to the year and the bad news is I was 202.2 this AM, same as last week and about the same as before Christmas so all hope is lost of being at 190 in 1 week. Even getting to under 200 by next week is pushing it. The up side is I've been working on toning so I am probably actually down in % body fat. Now if I could just cut out the brownies...

for joy!!! :multi: :cheers: :multi: :drummer: :multi:

I just weighed myself (at night mind you) and I finally broke the 210 mark!!! I have been holding at 212 - 214 for three weeks now, and it was driving me nuts!!!! I am down 4 pounds... to 208! I am so happy!!! :D

PS... that makes 20 pounds since September!!!

Went diving last night, bit short notice, so had none of my gear with it - only swim shorts (which luckily I left at the shop last week) Anyway one of the instructors said - "we're about the same size (me thinking I'm the bigger of the two) use my semi-dry scubapro". It went on real easy and it fitted I felt quite nicely. However as soon as I started diving I found it was a little too big and not so semidry afterall! LOL! I'm glad the water was 15'c I don't think I could of dived in it if it was much colder. :froze:

Anyway - everybody is doing great!

Rich, It's the little things like that that make all of the difference. And Laurel, congrats on the milestone!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom