Thursday 5th April Weightin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob,

That's always a good thing to come off a trip all even.

Fairy, sorry to hear. We are thinking of you.

I think I saw her earlier (and I do mean earlier, not the time of my post in this forum). I think she went diving or something....how rude of her....leaving us here to NOT dive

fairybasslet:
I had a bad week. My first one in quite a while. Emotional eating. And I feel like crap. Too much teenage related stress.:(
Really? I didn't know you were a teenager! :D
(hope that caused a smile on your face! take care!)

Scuba_Jenny:
Really? I didn't know you were a teenager! :D
(hope that caused a smile on your face! take care!)
Wouldn't it be cool if we could trade places for a month. I could be the teen wreaking havoc and he could be the exasperated parent. Paybacks a betch.

Well, still maintaining :) at 155lb!

Well SWMBO is realy getting stressed and making comfort food. I have not changed this week. Hopefully next week I will be able to start dropping the #'s.

I'm still at the 221 mark as I was on Monday, but going stong with the diet and working out. I hope my weigh in next week shows success!

Good job everyone! Keep up the good work!

opps... im here!!

that will teach me for not turning my desk calander over since monday!!!!

well no weighin for me this week...... took a half day off work and went diving

and went diving yesterday

and going diving today

and tomorrow

and monday

:D

we ahve a 4 day long weekend due to easter..... hubby says church of the holy regulator

Fairy..... tell the teenager 'this is why im not taking you to australia" :D

and Colby... i know what you mean about wearing the lost weight in lead and carrying it around... im still thinking this every time i put my gear on for diving

i want to say how much im enjoying my life now that ive lost fat and being more active...... we all know its not easy but its worth it!!!!!

of course, i only wish hubby woudl stop loosing it so much quicker than i am!!! grrrr - hes about 3lbs off his goal weight and even guys were giving him compliments on tuesday!

:multi: lets keep going guys...... one meal at a time, one day at a time!!!

oh and Jamie.... keep thinking about how you would feel carrying Seriena (sp sorry) on your back all day..... neat reminder of how far you have come!!

I want to dive...:( This surface interval is too long, I think I'll go hook up my regulator to my nitrox tank now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom