Thursday 9th November - WEIGHIN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome aboard Alcina. Nothing wrong with a different day of the week to post your successes! WTG!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Way in the back of the cupboard, behind the long grain wild rice, beans, healthy soups...

Hi All, just thought I would give you a weekend update!

I've been wearing the same pair of Wrangers since I decided to lose weight, when I started I was a 38" waist (UK sizing) and at one point needed a 40" :shakehead when I had to get a pair of smart trousers for work, the wrangers still fitted but were very tight! All I've been doing as I've been losing weight is tighting the belt as they got looser and looser, however this weekend I had enough as they were way baggy around my bottom, and I had reached the end of the belt holes! and decided on getting a new pair of jeans.

I know I have lost a few inches of my waist, but didn't realise how much!

I'm now a 32" waist! :11: 8 inches off!!! And thats with different brands of jeans too!

And I still have 25lbs to go? Looks like I'm looking at a 30" when I finish.

Anyway, just thought I would let you guys know, as its been you guys that has kept me on the straight and narrow! :cheers:

Cool Beans! Congrats Trickster! That is awesome! Feels great, doesn't it?

I am coming off a weekend from DEMA and the meltdown party. A lot of my friends were there that I have not seen in a while, and the compliments were flying! Here I am wondering if I am making any progress and now I know that there is a HUGE difference in even just the past couple months. It feels great, and I really needed the boost of confidence.
I put on a pair of pant that I bought for my new job. I am coming up on my 90 days, and the pants are not as form fitting anymore, AND they are the smallest pair of pants I own! Whoo Hoo!

woohooo Trickster and Jenny

the scales say what they say whether you have been good or sliding..... but when you KNOW your clothing is smaller!!! thats when the biggest smile is on the face and can shout out a YEAH!

well done!

:wave-smil :wave-smil

Can I weight in today? I need to get serious now and lose 50 lbs.
as of today I am 267lbs. Big Boy eh? goal is 50lbs. going to be hard as I am
a great cook. I may have to let my wife start cooking.

jump on the SB Challange train!!!!

i hope you can find some inspiration to spur you on for that 50lbs loss

mmmmmm - cooking... for me, i could never have made a 100lbs weightloss if i didnt change my entire cooking style so i hope you can look at your style and make some changes. i do suggest you look inot a food diary or a counter like Colby uses... hubby was surprised by how much he snacked during the day when he actually wrote down what he was up to

you can do this MrJim!!!!!!!!

cheers

MrJim, I use www.fitday.com for my diary. There are a number of them out there. And I wasn't far off you, I started at almost 260 last January and I'm now floating around 215. It's very much a lifestyle change to get where you want.

Almity, you are so right. Even though I've been plateaued for a while now, even gaining a pound or two, my clothes are still loose, and I am feeling good. I need to get back to eating a bit better, which I have taken steps this week, so I have declared it a cookie free week this week! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom