Thursday's Photo - Eels

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tortuga Roja- Do you know if the snowflake eel is found in the southern Baja (Loreto to Cabo) region? I videotaped several eels I couldn't identify and they look very much like the snowflake.

Dr. Bill

Tortuga Roja once bubbled...
Thanks TedJ

Yeah, actually all of my pix at this point are from HI - in fact, all from Maui. With the cost of living here, I can't afford to go anywhere else. I'm not complaining however.

I've been meaning to ask you and Gilligan about living on Maui. I visited about 15 years ago and liked it. If I could get Barbara to retire I'd think about it.
BTW these new shots are great too. As is the one in the other thread about colors.

Conditions on July 4th 2002 in Key Largo were great! This is from the Crocker site. The eel came out and was swimming parallel to me - so I tried to swim along as I was shooting. I wish the background showed a little more movement, and that the Eel was a little sharper - then the effect would be better, but here it is.

Note the incredible visibility we had!

Here's mine

sapphire :)

WolfCutOut.jpg

Gotta love those wolf eels.

Dave

I love those Wolfies...thanks!

Ridiculously late, but hey….what can I say..I made the party ;-)

Here is my contribution..

Cheers,
Crazy_J
:doctor:

Back
Top Bottom