Tide Chart/ Dive Planning?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey! Okay. I love to know the tide....do the antennaes have to go down to fit under the bridge?

Tide's high? Tide's low? I plan to dive!!

yea...Bill, but what time?

that is what we want to know.

All the time! Dive! Dive! Dive! Who cares where the tide is?!?!? :D

BTW...nice sig... :wink:

It does sorta matter here.....

catherine96821:
yea...Bill, but what time?

that is what we want to know.

Just teasing 'ya, Catherine. As you know, time and tides are much less of an issue here on Catalina. I was just feeling light hearted!

The smoking 3 foot change here realy dosen't matter except for the vis. The 33 foot turn we had a few weeks ago in Homer, that mattered. Snowbear and myself dove it while it was a tiny 8 foot turn two weeks later and it was pretty nice.

Well......Bill, NOW that you mention it.

I was rescued off those ciffs at Hamilton Cove because of a tide!

I went "rock climbing" with my kids (and their friends) around the rock point. It was slow going and we were really focused....meanwhile the tide came up---and we were stuck. The painters at Hamilton tried to get us with some ropes, but they called the fire department. Very embarrassing.

So..see? Even you should be careful. Those wild boar on the golf course are a whole 'nother issue. 240 pounds! tusks!

WC, glad you survived another day in Outward Bound.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom