Tiller/Millenium wreck Lake Ontario

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amobeus

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello

I just spent the day diving the Tiller/millenium wreck with Johnathan Brooks on the Roy E out of St Cathrines. I highly recommend this dive and dive service to any diver, one of the best things about it was the fast 10 minute ride out to the wreck and increadable visibility once on it. <commercial plug removed>
Thank You

Amobeus

Correct me if I'm wrong Amobeus but if they are having trouble getting a hold of Johnathan they can also contact Scubasteve or DiveMistress2 anytime day or night either by email or here via scubaboard correct?

Just want to make sure my options are open. Thanks.

hehehehehe

I love you too Tom :)

Uhm...........never mind, you'll find out soon enough. And you will laugh,...yes you will laugh.

Yes D33, we'll handle it if the big boss is busy.

Scuba_Steve:
hehehehehe

I love you too Tom :)

Uhm...........never mind, you'll find out soon enough. And you will laugh,...yes you will laugh.

Yes D33, we'll handle it if the big boss is busy.

Hey Scuba Steve,

I'm not your idle anymore? You love Tom? I may have to rethink those secret missions and letting you on the boat
:eyebrow:
btw, I had to buy the first round last night!

Let me know where you are next weekend and I'll let you know what you're missing out on.

artw:
I've heard so much about this wreck but seen no pics or vids. you's should get TomR out there with his camera.

Hey Art,

Tom and the boys have been out on the wreck and taken some shots. I believe Tom put them up in a previous post on the tiller. I am sure you will find the right one although there are a couple:)

I am sure D33 knows exactly where to find it since he spends more time keyboard diving than diving in real water!

I have the shots and should have them up on our site soon.

It's kind of hard to work on the website from the boat this time of year:wink:

d33ps1x:
Sticks and stones... In the water for an hour today. Beats bubble watching for sure! :D
Me too... we did the Lillie again. This time my ears cooperated and I got to even see the wall, all the way to Stovin Island! Wheeeeee!

Amazing! Last Friday they say the vis was great. I dove it last Sunday and the vis was a dark 3-4 feet!!!!! Now this weekend its clear again! Gil....were you on the wreck last Sunday morning for an early morning dive before we got there? :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom