To all you conchs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eandiver:
It has truly been a pleasure diving with you and let me be the first to say congrats on the basic cave course!!!! See you when you come back.

Mark

My thoughts exactly, I can only add to this that we'll miss you. :(

But if you do move back here - in cave country, we'll all have a place to crash if we wanna do a weekend Ginnie trip. :D

Good luck in all your endevors either way.

Dave.

cmufieldhockey8:
When I came to Clearwater I knew only my supervisor for my internship, but thanks to you guys I've made some friends which have truly enriched my life down here. In the 3 months I dove in Florida I did 39 dives with you guys. Thanks to everybody who dove with me, took me out on your boats, lent me tanks, carpooled with me, showed me how to find shark teeth, fed me, talked with me about cave diving, lent me equipment for cave diving (I'm a basic cave diver now!), invited me to barbecues, welcomed me into your home for Thanksgiving and anybody else with whom I talked about diving but never made it out. Looks like Scott won with the most dives with me -10 but Tracy and Dave were close behind.

I would stay through the weekend but I've gotta get those wisdom teeh out while I still have insurance! I'll be back since I am looking for jobs in Florida but probably living closer to cave country if I can help it since I'll be taking full cave as soon as I've got the funds! But anyway thanks for making living alone in a new place so fulfilling and being my family away from home!

Stasia

I really, really, hate to see you go. I do hope you will come here for your working career. Remember peeps in the sun are happier peeps :wink: As Tech said, it is sad to see someone go who has the enthusiasm you have for diving that we do. You are definitely a real diver chick :D I really hope to see you down here very soon. Just call if there is anything you might need.

Nice to have met ya! You're welcome on the "Wake" anytime!

Great diving with you...Hope your career provides you the ability and opportunity to come back and enjoy more diving here and in cave country...Good Luck and Take Care

Steve

I PASSED MY CERTIFICATION TEST!!!!!
I will be a certified athletic trainer in a few weeks after I graduate!!! :bananalama:
Now I can finally celebrate! :cheers:

JahJahwarrior:
Bet you couldn't fathom how great Florida would be in the beginning! Nice doing river cleanup with you.
My cave instructor after our first dive said "ya know I was looking the stripe on your suit during the dive and I thought, 'is that a Fathom?'" At the end of the class he said "take care of that wetsuit." hehe

Congrats!! One accomplishment after another this year huh?! OK! What are you going to do to raise the bar for next year?!

cmufieldhockey8:
I will be a certified athletic trainer in a few weeks after I graduate!!! :bananalama:
Now I can finally celebrate! :cheers:
As if there were any doubts about passing :D

Congrats!

Stasia,
Thanks for being patient with me as I was getting used to being in the water again, once agian conrats on the BOC test. Stay in touch

Mark

Stasia, :sharks:
I enjoyed every dive with you and all the hours in the car in between. :auto: Congratulations on you graduation :1book: and I hope to see you at 100ft again soon. :xmassign:
Kim P

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom