To Shelby McDaniel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Also this thread was started with an assumption it had to do with the reward. I am sure it has been joked as cavers go for a vortex dive that they will find him and get the reward. so with all the joking and BS that goes on. How can you actually show me this was the only intent of the cave diver to dive vortex when he died.

I feel this was used to have someone stop doing something cause you do not like it.

Show SB members Proof so every one can decide.

Ok, first off show me where the OP blames this on the reward. I bet you cant do it. The rest of your post is crap again.

Kevin that seems perfectly reasonable, but if you try talking them out of it for you do not feel they are experienced enough, they will not notify you. I see what you mean to do and it is a hard thing to do.

They need to understand the danger involved. There arent many qualified to do this dive, period.

What makes you think I am not a cave diver, cause I do not dive in your group. Come on there are tons of cave divers who could care less about making a name for themselves and just don't dive florida cause of the politics involved. Even the cenotes are getting to be over crowded and full of politics.

But think what you want, I suppose I am not a wreck diver either.

I guess your right I'm just a diver.

What makes you think I am not a cave diver, cause I do not dive in your group. Come on there are tons of cave divers who could care less about making a name for themselves and just don't dive florida cause of the politics involved. Even the cenotes are getting to be over crowded and full of politics.

But think what you want, I suppose I am not a wreck diver either.

I guess your right I'm just a diver.
if you are you're a terrible one. maybe the worst ever? just judging from your posts...

And kevin that is the challenge they have to get around that. so this is why I say you have to look deeper into giving them a way to be able to or it will induce more recoveries that occur from you trying to save there lives.

And kevin that is the challenge they have to get around that. so this is why I say you have to look deeper into giving them a way to be able to or it will induce more recoveries that occur from you trying to save there lives.

Does this make sense to anyone? Im not sure how im risking anyones life.

At no point during this incoherent rambling, did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Based on VooDooGasMan's posts, we may be reading about him in the accidents forum...

The only indication I remember is the dogs only found traces of ben going in the water. If in fact the cave divers that searched and have not found him, ben is still there and found a new avenue no one else has or hold your horses now this is just a situation awareness of disappearance theory a stray alligator came and ate Ben.

Now if in fact there is a reward and cave divers die, that is there choice not Shelby's. This is no different than a bounty hunter, there are risk to behold and that is life or death.

Now I have not ruled out been walking out in exposure suit and dogs could not trace this.

With ben being bankrupt or in major debt, whatever came out about him, he very well may have went in not to come out.

So what choice is there, Ben McDaniel is missing so go find him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shakehead:

The only indication I remember is the dogs only found traces of ben going in the water.

is that accurate? Or did you just not word that correctly for accuracy ?

The dogs were "cadaver dogs" trained to detect the presence of decomposing human remains. Not to track him "live entering the springs". They have human witness that saw him entering the springs. Eduardo.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom