Tobermory July 1st 2016

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnnya1966

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Calling all divers! I have The Proteus booked for Saturday the 2nd and Sunday the 3rd in Tobermory for 4 advanced dives. The Arabia and The King on Saturday. Then open for discussion on Sunday. I have one spot available due to a cancellation.

Any interested parties can respond to this post.

John

it is $110.00 per day. More than a walk on would be, but it is a private charter with only 6 divers on board. Not crammed on like cattle. Lots of room to move around and bring more gear than you normally would.

It is $110 per day. Diving with Diver's Den. Proteus. 54' boat. Only 6 divers on board. Lot's of room to move around.

Sounds like fun. I won't be able to attend this, however I am going to Toby later in July with Diver's Den as well.

Curious, why the King? Forest City & Arabia are the best 1-2 punch for a 2-tank advanced dive.....

The stern of the King... That's Mike and Kelly from Diver's Den up in the fuzz... I don't do it often, but it's a fun little dive. There's tons of wreckage in the 40' and up range, so you can max out time on this wreck.

King stern © DSC_9640.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom