Tonka97's Five Scenarios for John Chatterton

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
akscubainst:
Google is your friend!

Hmmmm...I know there has been alot of talk about bringing out Tonka's identity but I'm not quite sure this is truly appropriate...

Wow!

I think that is Game, Set and Match to the honorable Mr. Chatterton!

Well Done!
Class generally prevails over crass. :wink:

Great stuff! Thanks for stepping up and setting things straight!

Hope to see more on the other thread! (and hear a little about the Meg)

Happy Holidaze!

T,

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Regards

Thanks for the kind response to substantive challenges, as paraphrased from a respected diver, author, and researcher, Gary Gentile, Shadow Divers Exposed.

Thanks for ScubaBoard for permitting this thread to proceed. Important information is being presented here, that transcends "LDS or LeisurePro?" "Snorkel or Not?" "Too fat to Dive?"

Stay tuned for continuing challenges, and rebuttals based upon Shadow Divers Exposed by Gary Gentile:

How did U869 meet its demise?

Who took credit for locating diver, Mark Ruggiero, on the Texas Tower... who actually located his body?

Who actually went to Germany with Chatterton to meet with Horst Bredow in 1991? Hint: it wasn't Kohler.

Which divers, unmentioned in Shadow Divers, accompanied Chatterton and Kohler on the U869 tag recovery dive?

Why was Chatterton's tag recovery dive converted into an out-of-air and entanglement crisis, when the facts don't jibe with the narrative.

:coffee:

Thanks for the kind response to substantive challenges, as paraphrased from a respected diver, author, and researcher, Gary Gentile, Shadow Divers Exposed.

Thanks for ScubaBoard for permitting this thread to proceed. Important information is being presented here, that transcends "LDS or LeisurePro?" "Snorkel or Not?" "Too fat to Dive?"

Thanks.

quoted before editing.

What important information has been presented? A troll has been squashed and his spew exposed. Another SB drama is complete.

Chatterton and Kohler are successfully promoting Scuba in a big way in the public domain. In fact they're probably the only two Scuba names that are "current" with the general population.
I don't see any down side to what they're doing and support them wholeheartedly.
As for GG, I had held him in high esteem prior to his whining "exposé," which was a big surprise to me and he knocked himself down a few notches with it - whining doesn't become him.
><)))'>

IX&#920;Y&#931;;3277618:
Chatterton and Kohler are successfully promoting Scuba in a big way in the public domain. In fact they're probably the only two Scuba names that are "current" with the general population.....

I agree.

This is a primary reason why SCUBA divers should elevate authentic role models to public recognition and not be fooled.

The truth will eventually emerge....perhaps damaging our sport if the wrong icons are chosen.

:wink:

I agree.

This is a primary reason why SCUBA divers should elevate authentic role models to public recognition and not be fooled.

The truth will eventually emerge....perhaps damaging our sport if the wrong icons are chosen.

:wink:

Is this your way of trying to get one more jab at JC and RK? If so, you're a sad little man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom