Took me a while.......but i'm back.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H20man

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Just wanted to say hello to all my friends here on the board.
I recently moved down here to Miami from N.Y. and haven't had a chance to do many dives but will definitely get back to doin plenty of dives now that i'm down here in sunny Miami.
Talk to all of you soon.

Oh yeah.... and i really like the new look you guys gave to the forum.

Aloha! You'll like it here, this is the most informative place to go for SCUBA on the internet. Whether you want info, humor, or spirited debate, (or sometimes all three at once!), this is the place! :crafty:

Oh, and when you fill out your profile, flex those humor muscles! :D A new old member?

TJ

Gidday and welcome. Sure could do with some sun in this hemishpere right now.
Alison

Benvenuto a bordo! :sharks:

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

We'll help you get back into the swing of things. Check out the Private Trips folder in the Florida Conch Divers forum. We have a lot of divers in the area who dive together pretty often. We'd love for you to join us.

Welcome to the board and to South Florida.

-Grier

H20man:
Just wanted to say hello to all my friends here on the board.
I recently moved down here to Miami from N.Y. and haven't had a chance to do many dives but will definitely get back to doin plenty of dives now that i'm down here in sunny Miami.
Talk to all of you soon.

Oh yeah.... and i really like the new look you guys gave to the forum.
Sunny miami......hmmmmm.....probably better diving there than in texas.....jealous.

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

From your post it sounds like it should be welcome back to ScubaBoard!

Enjoy Miami.

Christian

Hey,
Welcome! Im from Miami myself but havent been there in about 6 yrs, If Im ever down there Youll have to take me out for a dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom