Top dozen Bumber Snickers...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about "Semper uber, sub uber"? someone told me it means "Always wear, underwear". What do you think Paco?

I am going to have to revise my opinion of my daughter I saw this on her bumper today....

" I just do what my cherrios tell me too"

A little thread necromancy...here's one I remember from 4 years ago...so...here's a couple I just saw which made me laugh.

1.) Silence is golden but Duct tape is Silver!

2.) (On a Sion) You've just been passed by a toaster!

:D

A radio station here had a promotion using bumper stickers stating "If you can read this, I've lost my caravan". I saw one on a biker's jacket stating "If you can read this, the ***** fell off".

A company started making very classy looking bumper stickers with the names of exclusive Sydney beach suburbs with the quote "Somewhere on the Australian coast" i.e. "Double Bay: somewhere on the Australian coast." They were most commonly seen on expensive cars as sort of a declaration that not only was your car expensive, you had an ocean view property.

First, the "Wankers: bloody everywhere" ones appeared as retaliation. Also, recently I've spotted a few with very unfashionable, lower class suburbs on them with the quote "Nowhere near the bloody beach." those two always give me a chuckle.

Someone was digging in the archives again. . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom