Top pre/post dive songs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who the hell is Jimmy Buffet? Warren's son?!

Why has no one come up with "Every breath you take" - not one of my favs but surely a scuba song.....

Jimmy Buffet? Hehehehe.
Maybe this is MY age showing...

1. Anything DMX
2. Techno
3. Lenny Kravitz
4. Pink
5. Areosmith (I do like some old stuff)

I think Pink is FANTASTIC! I am in the business-a concert promoter-and she is going to be even bigger than she already is. I have not heard that kind of song writing and singing talent, combined with attitude and looks in a long time...

I usually listen to new and popular stuff like Eminem, Destiny's Child, Nelly.....
But when I dive I would rather hear old 80's or 70's rock music. The Cars Anthology. Clapton. Fleetwood Mac...Anything from the Forrest Gump Soundtrack.

I tend to associate songs with important events and stuff like that and on the best dive trip I have ever had that Damn Yankees song- High Enough was playing in the van on the way back to hotel and now every single time I hear that song I think of that awesome dive. :cool:

Side note here- I really like that song from Goldmember when they first enter the roller rink...it's some 70's disco song...was it called Shining star? can't think of the group...I'd like to buy that cd though. Maybe it's on the Austin Powers soundtrack.:confused:

Amber

Shining Star-Earth, Wind and Fire

Ken

Anchor Me - The Muttonbirds
Whaling - Dave Dobbyn
Underwater Mountain - Tim Finn

Brilliant awesome tunes.

Back
Top Bottom