Total Underwater/Land Digital Photography Package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And do not make the mistake that has a legitimate sale thrown away because you think we are ganging up on you writesds. If you ask my GF about my photography and SCUBA related spending habits and you will get an earfull :D....I have a spending problem when it comes to my two passions. So, those that are posting, asking questions and just watching, may be very interested. This is an internet forum where you have come on here trying to sell something. You have had no presence here to somewhat validate yourself. This puts some guards up. That is one of the reasons that certain questions get asked. It is just the fact that the buyer needs to protect their purchase.

I have given you the benefit of the doubt and have just asked questions. Help us sell your system.

It sounds like you already have your equipment, Steve. So maybe you can let the people who are actually in the market speak for themselves.

If anyone is interested in discussing the gear, please send me a private message. I'll take all the time needed to answer your questions. I'll even take a picture of the gear with my name in lights in the background.

But please, no fanatical message board people with nothing better to do than to stalk the boards and criticize other people’s posts.

I dont want to start a fight but these are very valid questions

OK, Here is a current photo of the gear. I am located in the Chicago area, but I will pay the shipping for out-of-town domestic orders.

Attachments

• Underwater-Photo-Package-2.jpg
    Underwater-Photo-Package-2.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 103
Writes, I'm now EXTREMELY interested as I'm also in chicago. Would you be willing to sell any of it seperately? I might also take the whole lot though.

PM sent

I have divided up the equipment with new pricing. Please check out the info below...

UNDERWATER CAMERA AND HOUSING (will not break up camera and housing) — $1,350
- Nikon D70 Digital SLR with AF-S Nikkor 18-70mm Lens
- Ikelite D70 Housing—USED ONCE
- 6" Dome Port—USED ONCE
- +4 diopter for Dome Compensation—USED ONCE
- Pelican 1550 Case. Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof

UNDERWATER STROBE KIT — $795
- Ikelite Substrobe DS-125—NEVER USED
- Diffuser
- Mounting Arm
- Smart Charger
- Sync Cable

ZOOM LENS — $100
- AF Nikkor 70-300mm Telephoto Lens

WIDE ANGLE LENS — $150
- AF Nikkor 28mm f/2.8D Wide Angle Lens

FLASH UNIT — $175
- SB-600 Flash with Diffuser
- Sto-Fen Omni-Bounce Diffuser

I am interested in the strobe kit, is this the newer or older 125, IE does it work with TTL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom