TrashFest '09 - Oct 3rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fantastic! Did you join twobittxn's team?

Carrie

Looks like I did. Are there any forms we have to have filled out? I'm sure they have a standard release form of some sort.

Popping my head back in to remind myself I need to start planning for this. I see the two teams are joining in some way so that makes it a bit easier. I need to get moving on this before time sneaks up on me.

TwoBitTxn,

If you still have room, I'd like to join your team. I'm only mildly annoying (on the surface) and play well with others, especially while blowing bubbles.. :wink:

David

TwoBitTxn,

If you still have room, I'd like to join your team. I'm only mildly annoying (on the surface) and play well with others, especially while blowing bubbles.. :wink:

David

Awesome! Looks like we have about 7 now. Are you going to come camp or just come down the morning of?

Bringing this back to the front page.. Only a couple days left!

Looks like it might be a wet weekend in more ways than one. Wunderground is saying 70% chance of rain. I love the predicted high of 76F :cool2:

Everyone's gear is rain-proofed right? :shocked2:

Looks like we'll be under the water to get out of the rain.

Looks like it might be a wet weekend in more ways than one. Wunderground is saying 70% chance of rain. I love the predicted high of 76F :cool2:

Everyone's gear is rain-proofed right? :shocked2:

I know I waterproofed my gear at the beginning of the season. :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom