Travel and Dive Buddy for Fiji Trip 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Madrone

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi I am planning a 2 week trip end of January 2011 around 27th January. So far my thinking has been one week at Waidroka Resort, diving and surfing, great deal $1099 for a week includes all meals, diving and accommodation. Based on Double occupancy of course.

Then I was thinking the Garden Island Resort in Taveuni for a week to dive Rainbow Reef and areas, they have a deal right now this is the deal:
Garden Island Resort- Only $1029.00 per person
7 nights in an Oceanview room
Continental breakfast
Airport transfers
5 days of two tank boat dives
Hotel Taxes
Bonus Includes:
30-minute massage pp (must use first 2 days/non-transferable)
9 holes of Golf at Soqulu Golf & Country Club w/Pizza Lunch
Prices are based on double occupancy and subject to availability
Conditions:
Travel valid until March 31, 2011
Deposit is due by March 31, 2010
Minimum stay 7nights

Anyone interested in the trip airfare LAX to Taveuni is about $1200 inclusive of taxes right now with Air Pacific. About me, female avid sailor and love to dive warm water only. Pretty experienced diver, more on the wilder side, not conservative at all. More of a left artist type. Im fun and outgoing. I usually always travel alone, the single supplement is about $350 so a buddy would be good, men or woman is fine. Send me a message is you are interested in all or part of the trip. I am San Francisco Bay Area so if you are local to me even better... cheers Madrone

I was there back in 2003. I loved it. I was there when the US played Fiji in the Rugby World Cup.
Fiji4
i have several pages of photos. take the hikes that they offer. the swim into the waterfall is tough. jumping into the other waterfall is easy - climbing out is a little harder,
i'm headed back in the fall of 2011. RWC is in NZ so i'm stopping in Fiji.
as a solo traveler i love your attitude. just wish i could meet some as adventurous as you

cheers - mark

I just planned a trip to Fiji from Feb 10-20 and I'd like to do as much diving as I can for ~$1500. Let me know if you're still looking for a dive buddy or if you have recommendations on multi-day dive package deals.
Cheers,
-Colin

Back
Top Bottom