Traveling to Beqa Lagoon Fiji?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello, I am new here.
I am looking for anyone that might be traveling to Beqa Lagoon Fiji in the new few weeks/months in the East Coast/Mid-Atlantic area. My wife and I traveled there in October, and ti was a great trip. My wife needed some medical support while we were there and we saw how in need they are of supplies. We have collected a good bit of items they need, and are looking for a good way to get them there. We would be willing to pay an extra bag charge for someone willing to take the supplies.
Look forward to connecting with someone, Thanks.

Welcome to ScubaBoard, and Howdy! from Texas. That's awfully nice of you. Good luck finding a way to get the supplies there; a little touchy having someone else check your things, though.

Welcome to ScubaBoard, and Howdy! from Texas. That's awfully nice of you. Good luck finding a way to get the supplies there; a little touchy having someone else check your things, though.
Thanks Tripp,
I would certainly expect the person checking the bag to look at what they are carrying. I think you still have to answer that question about did someone else pack your bag. I would get the bag to anyone willing to take it and they could check everything they would be taking.

I would contact Michael at Beqa Lagoon Resort and ask him. They have many pax travelling frequently.

702-247-4536

Back
Top Bottom