Treasure Coast Shore Diving Maximum Depths

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

#3 on that list, Monster Hole, should be shore diveable and that has a 30' depth. I've been wanting to check out that spot, the only problem is that it is a major surfing spot due to the wave action so you would need a day with a flat ocean.

Boat traffic can be narly there

I was thinking about diving Monster Hole as well but being down in Port St Lucie I would have to be sure of good conditions before I drove all the way up there. Other than the depth what are the highlights?

Have you guys dived Peck Lake at all? I haven't find much information about the site (probably because as i understand it you can only get to it by boat), but from what I have read it sounds like a really good dive.

I was thinking about diving Monster Hole as well but being down in Port St Lucie I would have to be sure of good conditions before I drove all the way up there. Other than the depth what are the highlights?

Have you guys dived Peck Lake at all? I haven't find much information about the site (probably because as i understand it you can only get to it by boat), but from what I have read it sounds like a really good dive.

Peck's is great diving. That area south of St. Lucie Inlet is actually a protected State Park and is marked by white buoys. Max depth of 35' with some areas as shallow as 6 or 7'. Important rules for the area are: no collecting tropical fish and no spearfishing. Lobster hunting can be great, but due to the proximity to the inlet it gets hit pretty hard. Gotta have access to a boat to ge there. If you do, check out:

Martinreefs.com

-for every artificial reef site Martin County knows about.

PM me or swing by the Shop for more local info

Steve
Deep Six Jensen Beach
772-692-2747

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom