Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marc LIttleton

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hello Everyone,

I have been a PADI Divemaster / AI for more years then I want to admit and this is my first time on this site. I just wanted to stop by and say hello! My main love for diving is it's rich history and my passion is the 1733 & 1715 Treasure fleets. I mainly dive off the Treasure Coast of Florida and the Keys year round. If you ever wanted to learn about the history of Treasure Hunting or how to find sunken treasure please reach out to me. I hold workshops monthly in the Florida Keys with a two tank dive on two different Spanish Galleons with Capt. Carl Fismer "Fizz" & Capt. Bradley Williamson. Combined we have over 70 years of successful treasure hunting.

This is a great bucket list opportunity! marc@scubawize.com
index~~element79.jpg

www.scubawize.com

Hello Marc,
Are the trips something you coordinate by email only, or is there a website?
Not to far from you/keys, so definitely interested.

Hello Marc,
Are the trips something you coordinate by email only, or is there a website?
Not to far from you/keys, so definitely interested.
No, feel free to visit our website www.scubawize.com my cell phone number is also listed. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. Our next workshop will be in May if you would like to join us. We just had one last weekend.

Hello Everyone,

I have been a PADI Divemaster / AI for more years then I want to admit and this is my first time on this site. I just wanted to stop by and say hello! My main love for diving is it's rich history and my passion is the 1733 & 1715 Treasure fleets. I mainly dive off the Treasure Coast of Florida and the Keys year round. If you ever wanted to learn about the history of Treasure Hunting or how to find sunken treasure please reach out to me. I hold workshops monthly in the Florida Keys with a two tank dive on two different Spanish Galleons with Capt. Carl Fismer "Fizz" & Capt. Bradley Williamson. Combined we have over 70 years of successful treasure hunting.

This is a great bucket list opportunity! marc@scubawize.com View attachment 403244
www.scubawize.com

Welcome to Scubaboard. What are you guys touching in the photo?

Hello and welcome to ScubaBoard. I'm from northern Maine and until I went to Montego Bay, Jamaica last month, have only been diving the springs and rivers in northern and central Florida. I do plan to get out to the Keys at some point and hope to be able to meet up with you when I finally do. I've got a lot to learn about diving and can only imagine the wealth of knowledge and experience you've acquired over the years. Take it easy and safe and happy diving!

Welcome to Scubaboard. What are you guys touching in the photo?
Thanks for asking. What you are looking at in that photo is Treasure Hunter Capt. Carl Fismer "Fizz" and one of our students on the bounce site of the 1733 Spanish Galleon San Jose. This is a 10ft canon coming out of a large coral head. This is a must do workshop for anyone's bucket list. Visit www.scubawize.com for more information.

Looks like a very cool workshop. I just finished reading "Pirate Hunters" a few weeks ago and have had daydreams of warships and treasure since lol.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom