Trip Report - Lembeh Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have been to Lembeh Resort twice. We will visit again. This place is amazing. This is my favorite place to dive at this time.

We went in Dec 2012. We saw the flamboyant cuttlefish hatching. The bluering octopus was seen on almost every dive. There were also multiple bluering on many of the dives.
We took the first annual underwater photography workshop they held. This workshop is worth taking if you are serious about your underwater photography.

We also went in Sept 2011 but could find no bluering. The variety of sealife here is awesome.

I did wear a 5mm with a 3mm beanie. The second and third dives of the day I added a lavacore vest. An hour underwater would make me cold near the end of the dive.

Searcaigh, your photos are wonderful. This is definitely a photographers paradise.

It is worth the trip no matter where you are from. It takes us 2 days just to get to Singapore from Texas. Then we fly to Manado and transfer to the resort.
If you are trying to decide about going to Lembeh Resort, do not hesitate. Just do it.

Back
Top Bottom