Trip Report: Mike's Dauin Dive Resort, March 2018

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd agree that Lembeh is better than Dauin, however you should dive Anilao on the right conditions with a good guide and maybe your opinion would change. That said there is definitely a problem with Anilao resorts, it's not a place for kids, nt enough grounds (may be overpriced Aiyanar would fit)..

Also about Mike's availabilities I am a bit picky about the choice of rooms, I ask for his first floor "bow" room having its own terrace with a sofa looking to the sea.

Luko I completely agree that we need to give Anilao another chance. The kids actually quite enjoyed Buceo, so not to worried on that front.

As for the first floor "bow" room at Mike's...that definitely is a great room, but I would probably prefer the one up on the second floor. Slightly more isolated, but the same view and terrace and sofa.
Out of interest where else would you recommend to stay and dive with in Dauin?

As for the first floor "bow" room at Mike's...that definitely is a great room, but I would probably prefer the one up on the second floor. Slightly more isolated, but the same view and terrace and sofa.
Out of interest where else would you recommend to stay and dive with in Dauin?
I think that s the same room we're talking abou, though spatially separated by a cultural gap created from using british language vs;the other sub english dialects such as the so called "american english".
The British acception for first floor is just above the ground flloor, while it seems americans build their first floor right on the ground floor. I can now quit my flippers I divED with..
For better understanding I suggest we communicate in neutral english like Singlish from now on, ok lah? :p

Dauin,, I will try Azure in a week time, i'll let you know;

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom