Trip report! Raja Ampat Banda sea crossing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So what info are you looking for? Rooms were larger for a boat, great spacious bathroom large window not a porthole. Dive deck larger and open, showers 4, benches to sit on to take off gear. 2nd deck - gearing up area, individual cubbies unused rinse area, two large tables for camera etc,2 bathrooms, c. amera room individual stations, dining area couches and tv station, some rooms, 3rd floor very nice seating area wet bar, fridge, water station, rooms sitting area.front of boat, captains area, 4th floor back area storage for rgb, nice chairs, 8 day beds, front area more chairs and viewing area. Entire boat very spacious, never felt crowded. It was a floating hotel. Let me.know what your concerns are. Bill
OK, well I was looking for reactions from some who have actually BEEN on the boat (other than charlier and Dan.)

So what info are you looking for? Rooms were larger for a boat, great spacious bathroom large window not a porthole. Dive deck larger and open, showers 4, benches to sit on to take off gear. 2nd deck - gearing up area, individual cubbies unused rinse area, two large tables for camera etc,2 bathrooms, c. amera room individual stations, dining area couches and tv station, some rooms, 3rd floor very nice seating area wet bar, fridge, water station, rooms sitting area.front of boat, captains area, 4th floor back area storage for rgb, nice chairs, 8 day beds, front area more chairs and viewing area. Entire boat very spacious, never felt crowded. It was a floating hotel. Let me.know what your concerns are. Bill

Great answer.

I'd love to see pictures of wherever it is that you get onto and off of the tenders.

Being a guy with kind of a lot of birthdays and not the greatest balance, it's quite important to me and I hardly ever see pics of the embarcation / disembarcation (?) areas on LOB websites. I guess it's not a concern for that many people, but it is for me.

Thanks,

Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom