Trip Report - Shugar, Jigo and Jonix do Anilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nice pics jag! still keep wondering why you're not happy with your OGPs. most of mine dont have the tail spread out.

... still keep wondering why you're not happy with your OGPs...
Maybe getting a little too wrapped up in precise point of focus, depth of field, exact details of composition, lighting, shadow, etc... things I can't even see... but the overall impact of the image is what counts! And my goodness, you couldn't ask for better :)
They're great!
Rick

Great report and images !!!!

But man 25 deg C aint cold - come and visit me sometime and I'll introduce you to 8 deg C !!!

Great pictures and dive report.

No pictures of the "seahorse out in the open" ??

Gonna be there in a couple days from now, what site would u recommend to find one of these critters?

secret bay & secret garden as posted by shugar. :)

nice pics jag! still keep wondering why you're not happy with your OGPs. most of mine dont have the tail spread out.
well it's the little things...

and seeing your overall quality and composition compared to mine i know i could've done much better...

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom