Trip Report: Sundancer II, June 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PH is moving the Wind Dancer to Cocos Island CR. No more Grenada. :(

By the way, I was on the SDII two weeks prior. Did Capt. J or Marnie talk about PH being on the boat the week before your boat? A few of my fellow divers got a chance to meet and greet with him.

Also, recommend the Mermaid restaurant where DM Aaron plays on Friday nights. It's located across from the Radisson.

Yes, we did hear about Peter being on the boat. I think they also did a special lionfish cruise the week before ours. They captured one during our week of diving and sent it off for analysis.

We did go see Aaron at the Mermaid our last night. Turns out it was his last night performing there as well.

Hi Ann,

Not just a rumor. Capt. Simon (aka Utila Simon on SB) just posted on Facebook, the WD was in Trinidad last week preparing to move. The PH website has been revised and it appears they did a search and replace because all references of Grenada have been changed to Cocos. The funny thing is...there are still a few references that mention the Grenadines and St Vincent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom