Triple L Factory

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been using their Instructor model and it has been serving well. Well made with good fabric, a positive inflator-exhaust, super secure trim pockets etc. I don't like the weight integrated pockets (I use a belt so it's not a big deal to me.) The pockets are huge with easy zippers. All in all I think it's a great BC. As a quick aside I also use a Dive Rite TransPac/Rec Wing for 72 doubles. The quality of fabric and construction is comparable between the two.

hi i hope someone responds to this i got a triple l bc year ago and lost one of the weight pockets the other day diving and cant find a website to the company and like to see if i can get a new one or do i have to replace them thnak u and hope to hear from u

i have the Instructor model to and i enjoy it very much is ur weight pockect have a yellow tap at the end and stay in with velcrow

Triple L is still around but the prices are much much higher than they used to be.
If I can find the web address I'll post it.

hi i hope someone responds to this i got a triple l bc year ago and lost one of the weight pockets the other day diving and cant find a website to the company and like to see if i can get a new one or do i have to replace them thnak u and hope to hear from u

They changed their name to ScubaL about five years ago. Then, yes, about doubled their prices within the last couple of years to correspond with those of their competition. Their products were always tough as a T-64 tank, and just as cost-effective; but they weren't pretty. Now they're pretty. :D And seem to have more bells-and-whistles features.

Their web site is now www.scubal.com. You can send them a message from there; they're not real quick to respond, but they do eventually. Maybe they'll still have old spare parts in stock.

Were you ever able to get hold of ScubaL to get that replacement weight pocket?

Or has anyone else been successful recently in contacting them or ordering off their web site?

My son broke the backpack of his Triple-L BC last week (don't ask), and they've got what looks like the identical backpack available as a spare part on their web site for about $16.

But the web site won't let me put through an order; at the very last screen, after "PLACE YOUR ORDER," it goes to a "Fatal error."

No one has responded to my Contact Form e-mails in a week, and no one is answering their U.S. telephone number. I'm now trying to call their Vietnam factory directly, but there's quite a time-zone difference.

Back
Top Bottom