Trophies: Criteria for points

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

0 is perfect. But I wanna be a sponsor again. :letsparty:
First you pays your money, then you rubs the lotion.... ahem. Do I need to give you a sponsor tag?

I did not delete your sponsor banner, but I did put it back.

First you pays your money, then you rubs the lotion.... ahem. Do I need to give you a sponsor tag?

i pays me annual dues guv. least i have for the past decade or so. always been red. swear tis true. whatever u call that membership doodad go red thing...

it's back. now set me to zero like a good boy.

I don't care about the trophies. Can someone give me a supporter tag?

I am just gonna keep my mouth shut. I see how this works, and while in my world rules rarely apply to me, I dont want to chance it. I know what side my bread is buttered on.

I don't want to lose my obviously valuable trophy points.

I am feeling rather special right now... <3

I am just gonna keep my mouth shut. I see how this works, and while in my world rules rarely apply to me, I dont want to chance it. I know what side my bread is buttered on.

I don't want to lose my obviously valuable trophy points.

I am feeling rather special right now... <3

Apparently you can trade them for free stays at Pete’s place in Florida. 10,000 pts gets you a night in the shed. You still have a way to go...me otoh.

I'd be ok with 5,000,000 that's what Don's assets were worth when she killed him.

Apparently you can trade them for free stays at Pete’s place in Florida. 10,000 pts gets you a night in the shed.

I am way too frugal to waste my points in such a fashion, you think they just give these babies away?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom