Tropical Depression 27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bicster:
That's because there haven't been so many storms in one season during your lifetime :D

I believe Caribe Blu will be partially open on the 20th and fully open in early December. We're arriving on the 26th...knock wood.

Take a look at this picture (from crownweather.com). Shows all the tracks of all the storms this season. Quite a bowl of spaghetti.

I was listening to some weather guy on the tv the other day and he said hurricanes run in patterns. He said the next 10-20 years we can expect a busy hurricane season. Boy, do I hope this guy's wrong. PS: He didn't attribute the hurricanes to global warming.

ggunn:
I am sincerely hoping the the Hurricane Season of 2005 will go down as the worst in history rather than the harbinger of things to come.
I dunno, Gordon. I have a bad feeling about all this. You know what they say- if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....:xeye: Oh well, I guess we will will just have to sit back and wait it out. It's not like we can DO anything about it, except maybe ratchet up the prayer:51:

WOODMAN:
I dunno, Gordon. I have a bad feeling about all this. You know what they say- if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.... Oh well, I guess we will will just have to sit back and wait it out. It's not like we can DO anything about it, except maybe ratchet up the prayer.

Well, with the data we have, it's not possible to distinguish a blip in the graph from a long term shift. Time will tell. Hurricanes themselves are "acts of God", so whatever your religious bent, I don't think that prayer is an answer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom