Tropical Storm Durian

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

not really. we arrived aquaV, 10am . . . saw the crashing surf. . . . left anilao 1030am . . . we just went out drinking instead at my aunt's house in Tanauan, Bats. hehe

well, i just lost a day's work salary *sob*. finally back in the metropolis though.

how bout the dancers in sabang, village, and broadway?

p.s. well, i am going to see the whalesharks in february. hah!

pakman:
well at least you're not stranded at the office and not diving!!!

Say hi to the dancers at Centrum...

btw: does my avatar still bother you?

i was able to do a dive (alma jane) before the typhoon came but visibility was bad. the resorts are mostly up and running after the typhoon hit it hard the last time. the residents are still trying to get their lifestyle back to normal though, in most non-resort areas, there is no water and electricity.

i heard some corals were destroyed from the last typhoon (not this weekend's typhoon) but i haven't had chance to see for myself last weekend.

i hope it isn't that big a damage. it would be a major problem in the long run for the island if it is that big.

nicke:
How are things in Puerto Galera now ?

rhadamantus:
i heard some corals were destroyed from the last typhoon (not this weekend's typhoon) but i haven't had chance to see for myself last weekend.

i hope it isn't that big a damage. it would be a major problem in the long run for the island if it is that big.

Apparently Monkey Beach are took a beating in the last one - Matt, that right?

Back
Top Bottom