tubataha -beginers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tubbataha really is an expedition for the serious and experienced diver. El Nido is remote and a bit of an adventure to get to. I thought the diving was good there, but I wouldn't plan an entire trip around it. There are many places in the Philippines with diving that is just as good or better and are not so time consuming to reach. Most people go to Coron for the wreck diving and many of the wrecks are quite deep. Something to consider.

With 12 days, I would recommend perhaps a trip to the Visaya's? Definitely Malapascua, with side trips perhaps to Moalboal, and Dauin. In Malapascua I can recommend Evolution Evolution Diving Resort in Malapascua, Cebu, Philippines In Moalboal I recommend Nelson's Moalboal OSP In Dauin I can recommend Mike's Mikes Dauin Beach Resort - Dumaguete, Philippines

I wish you good luck. If you have more specific questions feel free to ask :) Really anywhere you dive in the Philippines I expect you will have a great time! :coffee:

hi

ive been in balicasag and tour bit of the phillipins ( anileo, batad. el nido, etc). i can stay in el nido. its just that i heared that tubattahha is the best

HI,

If you do decide to go for Tubbataha, you can try and find the ideal liveaboard at www.Trip advisor.com

(Search for Tubbataha)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom