tubbataha liveaboard april 4-8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@thanks koya!

pakman:
have you thought of monster trucks as a new hobby? :D

Spoon, this Tuba trip might be tempting... When do you fly from Manila to PP and back to Manila? We have Apr 5-9 off here in HK.

well the actual trip is april 4-8. we leave puerto princessa from manila on april 8 530 am.

that would mean you fly to manila on the 3rd. and fly out to hk on the 9th. perfectomundo. you only lose 1 day of work!

thanks Spoon. That would be nice... Argh... I was still looking into a trip to Nepal for that week, but Tuba sounds tempting and would only require 1 day off from work.

hijack - do you guys store your camera/ lenses in a drybox? I'm wondering if I should start doing the same...

pakman:
thanks Spoon. That would be nice... Argh... I was still looking into a trip to Nepal for that week, but Tuba sounds tempting and would only require 1 day off from work.

hijack - do you guys store your camera/ lenses in a drybox? I'm wondering if I should start doing the same...

screw nepal, it will always be there, do tuba while the reefs are not yet completely smashed!

i store my camera and lenses in a electric dehumidifier. eureka is the brand. Thanks for the tip koya!

electric dehumidifier? wow fancy... I was just gonna throw some feminine napkins in there...

Spoon:
you must have telepathic powers or something:D or is it that obvious?
i was gonna keep mum about it until you told the world...

but yeah, it's obvious - congrats, guys! i foresee gorgeous children in your future!

Jag

clgsamson:
aha! hot soup, barongs, gowns....?! and the PPDers in one reserved table?:D so..um ..you pop the question already?
is there a tradition or superstition about the "hot soup" thing? i've been hearing it a lot in reference to weddings...

Jag

Back
Top Bottom