Tuesday 3/30 NIGHT dive ("Waterbabie dive")

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you realize that I've now been involved in something like a half dozen cancelled dives? There are even dives that turned out OK once I stayed on the beach.

BUT, you'd all better hope NOT because if I'm jinxed, there goes Lauderdale by the Sea!!!! We'll see how Sunday's Hollywood dive turns out and then decide whether I need an exercism or not.

Oh well, it'll be a good night to turn in early or clean up after all the wind the last four weeks.

So glad Mike its you and not me! LOL

scuba_jenny:
So glad Mike its you and not me! LOL

Wait a minute - weren't you supposed to go tonight?

Marc

Nope...Now take your crazy curse and blame the weather on somebody else! LOL
:D (now do you believe me there never was a curse??)

Wasn't mike on alot of the dives that got washed out that they blamed on you Jenny. Come to think of it the last Venice dive that you were on turned out good and Mike wasn't there.
I was getting ready to see if Mike wanted to coach me on some kayak diving but I'm wondering now. :11: Maybe we were blaming the wrong person.
Fred

I admit I'm a bit worried myself, Fred, but if I am indeed to blame then we might as well close Lauderdale by the Sea. I prefer to avoid 'stinkin-thinkin' and think it's somebody else lol. It's just not the same if we can't blame Jenny for something...
fgray1:
Wasn't mike on alot of the dives that got washed out that they blamed on you Jenny. Come to think of it the last Venice dive that you were on turned out good and Mike wasn't there.
I was getting ready to see if Mike wanted to coach me on some kayak diving but I'm wondering now. :11: Maybe we were blaming the wrong person.
Fred

MikeJacobs:
LOL... well, it's something to pass the time when we can't DIVE right?
The only times I couldn't dive was when I was in Mike area :11:
When I was at least 100 miles away I was fine. What does that tell you. As a matter of fact when Jenny came to the west cost the weather was fine too. I see a pattern. :eyebrow:
Just kidding mike.
Here's way I really came in.
I plan on doing some kayak diving in Venice soon. I'm going to go out and bring my GPS so if i find a good spot I can mark it and come back later with my boat. Any interest in coming when I go?
I'm heading to New England Fri morning so I'll check back when I get back in town on Sunday.I figure this might be a good way to locate some good spots.
Fred

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom