Tuesday 9/26/2006 Weekly Malibu Night Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Empty V

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
This week's Malibu night dive will be held on Tuesday September 26th. Due to popular demand, we will be going back to Gorgonian City! We've got even more new to the location divers coming out. Rick, Jason where you at?

Kalani, you're expected to show up and Greg I'm sure you have crazy stories about Cabo. We can all tell Scott and Penny about what they missed out on.

If you have yet to join us on a weekly malibu night dive, this would be a great week to start.

Billy

I will definately be there. This is one of the very few spots I have not checked out. Hope conditions are better than last nights, but hey, it is Socal shore diving:D

Rick

Hey Billy,

It would take me forever and a day to drive to Malibu, but I just wanted to say what a great addition to the So Cal board you've been. You have a great sense of swimwear fashion and your enthusiasm for the sport is awesome!

John L.

wetrat:
Hey Billy,

It would take me forever and a day to drive to Malibu, but I just wanted to say what a great addition to the So Cal board you've been. You have a great sense of swimwear fashion and your enthusiasm for the sport is awesome!

John L.

Thanks John! We should organize a day of shore diving in Laguna soon. Let me know if this sounds enticing. Maybe move our weekly Malibu night dive to a Saturday night. We'll have to drag Josh out and maybe Rick Guerin.

P.S. I am glad you have joined the ranks of those who have agreed with the standard of fashion that I have set forth on this board. :D

Billy

Where are you meeting and at what time? When do you expect to be out of the water. I'm not sure if I can make it, weeknights are pretty busy, but it is a short drive for me.

Jerry

I'm good for doing a Malibu night dive as long as it's *in* Malibu.

:)

Pretty sure my octo is good as well, so as long as I don't roll around
in the sandy whitewash again, I'll probably be right as rain.

That being said, I think I should be able to keep up at an hour under
as long as we're not kicking hard the entire time. I may elect to follow
your lights on the surface and drop down a little while after if it looks
like consumption's going to be a problem.

I need to get back in the swing a little, seems like I'm getting lax about
wanting to dive in this cold water.

Peter

Oh yeah, did I mention Tuesday's my birthday? I might not
make it after all. Have to see what's up elsewhere.

Peter

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom