Tulamben water temps?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be there in a month. 28C sounds fine. Guess it will still be significantly cooler around Nusa Penida, even in November?

are you diving with Gekodive?

Luko,
yes we're diving with Geko. apparantly the curse has been lifted
not bad, 2 lacy rhinos, yelow and purple
thanks I don't have to use my dive knife .... (to cut fishing line, not for cedric)
apart, from the surge and swell - the jetty is very nice dive sites; one of the best in Bali.

Luko,
yes we're diving with Geko. apparantly the curse has been lifted
not bad, 2 lacy rhinos, yelow and purple
thanks I don't have to use my dive knife .... (to cut fishing line, not for cedric)
apart, from the surge and swell - the jetty is very nice dive sites; one of the best in Bali.

Agreed Jetty is really outstanding, on a good viz day even more with wide angle ops.
I was asking whether you were diving with Ced's gang because I'm quite sure they know where to find the rhinos when they are not under the pillars, but in the coral maze off the jetty.
Purple rhino? wow that 's a new one then... I should come back :wink: .

I'll be there in a month. 28C sounds fine. Guess it will still be significantly cooler around Nusa Penida, even in November?
November should be warmer, it was 21 at Crystal Bay last week, still had a mola as well. I would say 23-25 for south Penida in Nov. and warmer once you get to Toyapakeh and sites further N

So that's what you get for getting up early! Hmmm, sounds like I'll have to get up even earlier though if I do the wreck on a weekend. Doesn't matter, I'll be diving Bali, thanks for the update Wisnu! // ww

November should be warmer, it was 21 at Crystal Bay last week, still had a mola as well. I would say 23-25 for south Penida in Nov. and warmer once you get to Toyapakeh and sites further N

Thanks Mike. I'll ask the operator to lend me a 3mm shortie to wear over my 2.5mm suit for those southern dive sites.

Eden.

WW I will see you in the water. We're staying up at Scuba Seraya for a week starting Saturday.
Cant wait to spot all those amazing nudi's I keep seeing posted on the Nudibase group on FB.
Apparently our wreck dive is planned at 5:30am!!! Now that is just uncivilized!!

Wow! Before 6 am???People are getting out there earlier and earlier!!!
we had early morning diving at Liberty today, 28 C. dozens diver in the water before 06:00 am
Second and third dive at Melasti, 29 C.

---------- Post added October 31st, 2014 at 01:05 PM ----------

The shore diving right in front of Scuba Seraya is simply AMAZING!! I never wanted to come up!!! Have a great time!!
WW I will see you in the water. We're staying up at Scuba Seraya for a week starting Saturday.
Cant wait to spot all those amazing nudi's I keep seeing posted on the Nudibase group on FB.
Apparently our wreck dive is planned at 5:30am!!! Now that is just uncivilized!!

Al Mitch--I can answer my own water temp question now--temp is wunnerful!

Hey, we're doing a 2 tank dive at Seraya today, Monday 11/3 (at least I think that's what day it is!). Easily spotted, since I'm diving with 2/3's of The Voluptuous Gill Sisters Trio (the 3d Gill Sister sends her regrets). As for crowds on the wreck, that's an overrated concern. If you dive slow they all just bicycle right on by, no doubt looking for "big pelagics"!

Gotta say, Bali is as welcoming and sweet as ever. The new area at LDR is sweller than I imagined, having seen the work in progress 3 years ago. Watching dawn come up on Agung this morning from my porch, with such a beautifully landscaped foreground was real bliss. Ah but back to play, time to wet that bc and hunt up a nudi breakfast. Uh, photographically speaking of course. //ww

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom